Subject: Re: Wavey Tape?
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 01:15:10 -0700

At 12:46 AM 8/25/95 -0700, Justin Barrett wrote:
>On 24 Aug 95, Dave Warner spoke up and said:

>But of course!  Especially german chocolate cake icing....oooooh, heaven!
>
>*What?.......oh.....on topic.......okay, ummmmmmmmmmmm.............anybody
>know...uhhhh.....how to make a really........good......german chocolate
>cake icing........texture?      :-)

 I got a cake texture!! I'll send it to ya uuencoded if you want..it looks
like fudge..but add some coconut..and walla..duetcheslander cake!!!..okay i
never took german..it is obvious but hablo espanol y mdabear katan shel
evreet..and i can say nasty things in Bulgarian :)..uhh i need sleep tooo...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz
------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]